At Urban Balance, we believe it is healthy, positive and proactive to seek professional assistance in dealing with the challenges of life and work. Almost everybody can benefit from therapy or counseling at different points in their lives.
No one is immune to the strain and stress life brings each day. We can feel more or less stress at times, depending on a variety of factors, including the disruption of events themselves, our perceptions, learned behaviors, past traumatic events and other known and unknown factors.
Sometimes lack of a supportive network, close friends and family brings the need to have someone to talk to about the comings and goings of daily life: new opportunities, connections, perspectives and reflections.
Urban Balance serves individuals, couples and families, including adolescents and children.
Common Problem Areas:
- Conflict resolution
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Panic disorder
- Bi-polar disorder
- Trauma recovery
- Alcohol and drug abuse/dependence
- Other addictions (shopping, gambling, food)
- Career and personal growth
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Sex and pornography addiction
- Pre-marital and marriage counseling
- Pre- and post-baby counseling
- Stress management
- Divorce issues and recovery
- Social anxiety and phobia
- Domestic violence
- Children and adolescent issues
- Family conflict
- Eating disorders
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Grief and loss
- Sexual problems
The professionals at Urban Balance focus on your strengths and guide you in achieving wellness, happiness and success at home and at work. Find a wide range of specialty areas using our therapist directory.
Need help finding a therapist? Contact the Urban Balance Intake Coordinator. We offer an optional complimentary 20-minute consultation.