Alcohol and Drug Counselor in Illinois
Urban Balance offers affordable adduction therapy in several cities in Illinois. Our licensed therapists have years of experience treating drug addiction, alcohol addiction, gambling addiction, hoarding addiction, and other conditions. When you contact our office, you will be matched with a local alcohol and drug counselor in Illinois. We will set you up with the best therapist for your unique needs.
- Confidential Addiction Counseling in a Comfortable Environment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction Recovery
- Gambling Addiction Therapy
- Hoarding Addiction Counseling
- High-Rated Depression Counseling and Anxiety Therapy
- Couples Counseling and Family Counseling
- And Other Counseling Services in Illinois
To learn more about alcohol and drug addiction counseling in Illinois, contact Urban Balance at (888) 726-7170.
Serving Illinois Families Since 2004
Urban Balance has proudly served individuals and families for over a decade. Our therapy group was founded on the principle of providing top-quality counseling services at affordable prices. We work with many insurance companies to keep our prices low, and we have convenient office hours to suit your schedule. When you need accessible and effective therapy, you can count on Urban Balance.
- Fully Licensed Counselors and Therapists
- Convenient Appointment Times, Including Weekends and Evenings
- Affordable Prices and Insurance-Friendly Counseling Services
- Individual Therapy, Family Therapy and Couples Therapy Available
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
- Long-Term Support for Addiction Recovery
- Evidence-Based Addiction Counseling Customized for Each Client
- Friendly Staff Members Who Are Happy to Answer Your Questions
Whether you’re looking for an alcohol and drug counselor in Illinois or another mental health provider, Urban Balance has a specialist on staff to assist you. Give us a call at (888) 726-7170 to get matched with the best therapist for your journey.
You’ll Be Matched with a Top-Rated Alcohol and Drug Counselor in Illinois
Our therapists and counselors have high referral rates because of their commitment to quality care. Many of our clients come from referrals from other clients, and we value those relationships. We care about your well-being, and we want you to achieve a better quality of life. Contact our office to find out how easy it is to see a therapist near you.