Fussy Baby Network Warmline
“Sometimes parents want someone to listen and find to support and resources without the red tape. A simple call to our warmline connects you with an infant specialist who will be there with support and information to help you care for your baby. We answer your calls Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST. On evenings and weekends, please leave a voice message or email us, and we will respond as soon as possible.
There is no charge for this service. Call 888-431-BABY (2229) or email us at email@example.com.
Call us if you:
- have questions about your infant’s development
- are concerned about your baby’s crying, sleeping, or feeding
- think your baby has colic
- want to talk with an infant specialist about your baby
- are exhausted or overwhelmed and would like to talk with someone
Our infant specialists are familiar with all the latest research in infant crying, sleeping, and feeding issues and are available for private, in-home consultations, or to talk with you on the phone. When you contact us, an infant specialist will listen to your concerns, provide support, and work with you to find effective ways to care for your baby. All services are available in English and Spanish.”