Loving Someone with Bipolar Disorder
“Loving Someone with Bipolar Disorder is a first of its kind book—written specifically for the partner of a person with bipolar disorder. If you have a loved one with bipolar, you know how disruptive and straining this disorder can be to your relationship. You may experience feelings of fear, loss, and anxiety as well as a constant uncertainly about your loved one’s ever-changing moods. This book is designed to help you overcome the unique challenges of loving someone with bipolar disorder. With the supportive and helpful information, strategies, and real-life examples contained here, you’ll have all the tools you need to create a loving, healthy, and close relationship.
Find out how to:
- Identify which coping approaches work and which do not
- Recognize and transform a ‘bipolar conversation’
- Use new strategies to help manage episodic crises
- Survive the financial turbulence manic spending may cause
- Deal with problematic sexual issues Increase closeness and stability in your relationship”