Urban Balance Media
Many opportunities present themselves in the media each day. These are just a few topics that Urban Balance can help with:
- Conflict resolution
- Communication and stress
- Psychological disorders
- Goals and personal growth
- Helping children through divorce
- How to assist a drug-addicted employee
- Relationship difficulties
- Dealing with illness and job loss
- How to best achieve the career path or home life that brings well-being
Let Urban Balance assist your outlet with actionable tips and commentary. We are ready to support your pieces with reliable, relevant and current information from the fields of psychotherapy, counseling and psychology.
Consider Urban Balance for:
- Breaking and developing news
- Advisor to your next project or series
- Live and taped segment work
- Health and wellness segment guest
- Mental health advisor and subject matter expert
- Conferences and monthly health observances
Founder and CEO Joyce Marter is ready to assist you with a variety of quotes or segments that will deepen your audience’s understanding about psychology related issues and offer practical advice for the viewers, listeners and readers.
Recent Media Appearances
Urban Balance Founder Joyce Marter, LCPC appeared on Fox32 News Chicago on December 4, 2017 to talk about the impact of social media and technology on children and teens. Watch the video.
Joyce Marter appeared on Fox32 News Chicago on November 29, 2017 with attorney Karen Conti to discuss sexual harassment in the workplace. Watch the video.
Stress, depression and anxiety are things we all deal with at one point or another and sometimes we need the help of a professional, but what if you know someone who isn’t seeking help? It can be a sensitive topic to approach with loved ones. UB’s Joyce Marter, LCPC gives practical tools and tips for recommending therapy to someone in your life. View her interview with Fox 32 Chicago’s Sylvia Perez here.