Teen Counseling in St. Louis, MO
Are you interested in teen counseling in St. Louis, MO? Perhaps you’re having issues communicating with your teen, or you cannot figure out why he or she is doing poorly in school. There are many reasons to consider teen counseling, from anxiety treatment to depression therapy to self-harm prevention and more. Urban Balance provides a safe, confidential environment for teens to discuss their feelings and find healthy coping mechanisms for their emotions. We accept many forms of insurance, and we have flexible office hours to accommodate busy families. Give us a call at (888) 726-7170 to learn more about our teen counseling programs in St. Louis, MO.
Teen Counseling at a Glance
How does teen counseling work? What is the process like? Teen counseling is a personalized experience that varies from one family to the next. Some teens work best in individual counseling, while others benefit from family counseling and individual therapy. We will find the right setup for your child’s needs. Here is a brief overview of how the process may work:
- The Family Comes in for a Consultation – For a limited time, Urban Balance in St. Louis, MO is offering a FREE 20-minute consultation for new patients
- The Counselor Explains How Teen Counseling Works and Answers Any Questions the Family Might Have
- The Counselor Determines the Best Setup for the Teen’s Specific Needs: Individual Counseling, Family Counseling, or a Combination of the Two
- The Teen and/or Family Comes in for the First Official Appointment
- The Counselor and the Teen Work One-on-One to Address Issues with Anxiety, Depression, Low Self-Esteem, Defiance, Academic Struggles and More
- The Counselor Provides Personalized Advice to Help the Teen Improve His or Her Quality of Life
- The Process Continues, and the Counselor Helps the Family Resolve Conflicts in the Household
Contact our St. Louis, MO therapist office at (888) 726-7170 to schedule an appointment for teen counseling.
Personalized Counseling for Today’s Teens
Today’s teens face pressure from many sources, especially social media. Decades ago, most teens could escape from criticism and judgement when they got home. Now, that criticism is constantly at their fingertips. Our teen counselors know how to help teenagers stand up to the pressures around them so they can enjoy a happy, productive life. We have teen counseling solutions for the modern world, and we are proud to serve the St. Louis community.
Call (888) 726-7170 to Schedule an Appointment for Teen Counseling in St. Louis, MO