Urban Balance Media
Many opportunities present themselves in the media each day. These are just a few topics that Urban Balance can help with:
- Conflict resolution
- Communication and stress
- Psychological disorders
- Goals and personal growth
- Helping children through divorce
- How to assist a drug-addicted employee
- Relationship difficulties
- Dealing with illness and job loss
- How to best achieve the career path or home life that brings well-being
Let Urban Balance assist your outlet with actionable tips and commentary. We are ready to support your pieces with reliable, relevant and current information from the fields of psychotherapy, counseling and psychology.
Consider Urban Balance for:
- Breaking and developing news
- Advisor to your next project or series
- Live and taped segment work
- Health and wellness segment guest
- Mental health advisor and subject matter expert
- Conferences and monthly health observances
Founder and CEO Joyce Marter is ready to assist you with a variety of quotes or segments that will deepen your audience’s understanding about psychology related issues and offer practical advice for the viewers, listeners and readers.
Recent Media Appearances
Stress, depression and anxiety are things we all deal with at one point or another and sometimes we need the help of a professional, but what if you know someone who isn’t seeking help? It can be a sensitive topic to approach with loved ones. UB’s Joyce Marter, LCPC gives practical tools and tips for recommending therapy to someone in your life. View her interview with Fox 32 Chicago’s Sylvia Perez here.
In the the season finale of this Real World Chicago series, Joyce gives cast members a group therapy session. Topics include conflict, conflict resolution, physical violence, verbal abuse and more. Watch the video.
20 Ways To Happiness written by UB's Joyce Marter for Huffington Post. Chosen for international HuffPo edition. Read full article.